Thursday 18 March 2010

Miley Cyrus Can't Wait Till Hannah Montana Ends

No? Neither did we and the show that made her a household name is to finish soon.But Miley Cyrus is far from sad that it's going to be over...in fact, she'll be the opposite, telling US weekly that she will “rejoice” when it ends.“What I am sure about it is I'm going to rejoice and be happy to finally not have to be...well, to not be somebody I'm not exactly.”

“As I've grown into it, I've grown out of it.“I can't breathe looking like that any more...A friend came by the set one day and said, 'you don't look very happy.' I said, 'I'm feeling claustrophobic in all these frills.'”Miley who is 17, now wants to move into acting full time, and has just finished filming her first film The Last Song.

No comments:

Post a Comment