Monday 14 June 2010

Miley Cyrus: Miley Cyrus fears being dumped


Miley Cyrus, 17, is scared her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth 20 year old will dump her and quit the US to comeback to his native Australia.

The 17 year old singer worries her 20 year old Australian boyfriend Liam Hemsworth could leave the US, and her, at any time. In an interview with Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show, she said: “I don't want to be heartbroken. He could go back to Australia any second. But I'm glad. It's change from anyone else because he actually is just an awesome friend too."Although the group have been dating for a year, after meeting on the set of movie 'The Last Song’, Miley admits she has a crush on '17 Again' star Zac Efron.She said:" He’s gorgeous, he’s hot, I don’t go look his movies because I’m like, ‘He’s such a fantastic actor.’ He’s a great actor, but he’s hot."The ‘Can’t Be Tamed’ singer also spoke about how she is determined to stay away from drugs, but is looking forward to being able to drink when she is old enough.She said: “I'm not gonna be like, 'I'll never have a drink in my entire life,' because that’s likely going to be a lie. There's a right way to do so everything is good in small portions."

No comments:

Post a Comment