Saturday 14 August 2010

Miley Cyrus: Planning Boob Job


MILEY Cyrus is getting her tits done, she 17 year old singer/actress wants bigger boobies!

Miley is intent on getting a boob job, and she’s insisting her parents sign the consent forms, since she is still 17 which is required,” a source told a British magazine.

The source also revealed that Miley’s relationship with her hunky beau Liam Hemsworth is under strain due to her continued contact with former flame Nick Jonas.

“A part of (Liam) thinks (Miley) wants Nick back, and whenever they get into a fight, Nick is one of the first people Miley Cyrus text messages to talk,” blabbed the insider.

Cyrus currently revealed that she wants to be a role model.

She said, “I want to be a role model and have people look up to me, but this also doesn’t mean that I am not going to live the way that I want to live”.

“At same time I’m going to grow up, and I’ve been always honest about that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment