Friday 18 February 2011

Miley Cyrus Is "Inspired" By Snooki


An unlikely inspiration - reality TV star Snooki has been revealed by singer Miley Cyrus.

At last weekend's Grammy Awards,on the red carpet she was interviewed, when she confessed to being a huge fan of the Jersey shore star.

Miley revealed: "I want to be Snooki, I love her. I'm obsessed, I follow her around.

"She's one of the only people I've asked for an autograph and a picture from because I love her and I'm inspired by her."

Few days back,Miley Cyrus father expressed his worries over the controversies her daughter is facing,including being video taped smoking a bong.

He told GQ magazine: "I'm scared for her. I want to get her sheltered from the storm. I should have been a better parent. I should have said, 'Enough is enough'. But I didn't."

No comments:

Post a Comment