Thursday 31 March 2011

Miley Cyrus vs about Rebecca Black

New pop feud: Miley Cyrus vs. Rebecca Black.

Cyrus told the Kyle and Jackie O radio show in an interview about her June concert tour stop in Australia, "It should be harder to be an artist,"

"You shouldn't just be able to put a song on YouTube and go out on tour."

Black Friday is the original song video is coming 70 million views. And new acoustic version of her singing is 1 million.

Other Miley insights from the interview:

  • "I'm definitely not coming to Australia single."
  • "I do not Tweet, I do not social network, I try to stay out of it... for me, I complain enough about people knowing too much about my private life, so to go out there and exploit myself would be silly and hypocritical of what I stand for."
  • "I don't lip-sync. I would rather someone say I sang like crap than have people see me lip-sync."
  • "I mess up. There you go. But if you live your life trying to be perfect, you don't really live your life ever."

No comments:

Post a Comment