Thursday 22 July 2010

Miley Cyrus 'doesn't listen to criticism'


Miley Cyrus has said that she prefers to ignore criticism about her work. The singer and actress - who is recently working on the final season of Hannah Montana - told ET Online that she tries not to be affected by negative remarks. "I don't really listen to criticism because if you don't want to watch my video you can always turn it off, if you don't want to listen to my music you don't have to," she explained. "I've never been one to really care about what people think. I'm an artist and that's the art I'm doing. It doesn't matter what other people think as long as you're glad with what you do." The 'Can't Be Tamed' star who will celebrate her 18th birthday this year currently said that she tries to take a "positive view" about everything in her life, which includes the frequent comparisons to fellow popstar Britney Spears."I can either look at it and say it's negative, and look at the things she's done wrong, and say, 'How can someone compare me to her?' or I could be the positive person and look at all the amazing history that she's made, and the things that she's accomplished, and I'll take it as a compliment."

No comments:

Post a Comment